Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter 2011!

We had a wonderful Easter! The kids and I, Josh had to work all day, went to church with NeNa. We then went over to Aunt MiMi's house to eat lunch and hunt eggs! We invited a family who moved here from Mena and the kids were so excited they came! Easter and Thanksgiving our my top two favorite holidays! So thankful for a risen Savior!

EJ singing in the chior! She did awesome and loved every second of it:)!








E hunting egss! She caught on quick:)!











All the Brewer Grandkids!






Hollis Timothy riding around in the moby wrap:) He loves it!



5 Grandkids in 5 years:)







My handsome Boys!





Seriously! How beautiful are these kids?!?!




My oldest & my youngest! LOVE LOVE LOVE Emery Jai's RED hair!!


The Dragon feeling like a big girl holding baby brother!


0 comments: