Thursday, March 24, 2011

wooohooooo!!!

NINE POUNDS & 7 OUNCES!

That is HUGE! In 10 days H has went from 8 lbs to 9.7! He is a little oinker:). I am so very thankful! I would love to say I wasn't worried at all but that would be a lie. I prayed and prayed but wasn't at peace about it. I had all my friends praying and still couldn't let it go. I had planed a no way-no how am I giving him formula speech. That is the bottom line. I didn't even need it! I have been released to stop three step feedings! I couldn't be happier and have no clue how I am going to fill all of my free time! HA!!
I am so very thankful for everyone who lifted us up today!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Woop woop! Now you'll only need to nurse....hourly. LOL. I'm so proud of you!

The Flores' said...

Yay!! Great job Mama :o)