Tuesday, September 21, 2010

14 Weeks 4 Days!

This pregnancy is finally picking up some speed! Just another month and I will be half way there! Can you believe it!?!!? I have been sick but not super bad, I can still function for the most part. Unlike my pregnancies with the girls! I am HUGE! Which for me is expected, HA! I have decided to embrace it this go round! The check out lady at WalMart was AMAZED at how big I am. She told me I should "get checked". I informed her that I was under the care of a physician and everything was wonderful. She told me I should get a second opinion! Too funny!
I had a check up today and our tiniest sounded great! I measured 16 weeks:), heart rate was 156, and my blood pressure was 100/70!
I have resolved not to worry about the baby at all this time. I am an insane worrier during pregnancy, insane! This time I have turned it over completely (sometimes I take it back and hand it over several times a day:)) to God. HE has a perfect plan for this miracle, more than I could imagine and I am trusting HIM!
Baby bump pic to come!

0 comments: