Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dance Recital!!

Emery Jai & Guice had their recital this weekend! It was so much fun and also a tad stressful. EJ & G had a blast and we are so proud of them for working very hard this year! EJ did awesome! She loves to dance! G had a blast and rocked it, until that is our mother son dance. He didn't want to dance with me and has said from the time we started to practice it he wasn't going to do it. Well, true to his word he did not. Guice ran off stage and left me standing there!! The entire place erupted in laughter! He thought I was helping him dance and according to him he is a fantastic dancer and I am not! HA! We are really so very proud of them, they did awesome! EJ & G were fearless, never once blinked being in front of a ton of people. They ate it up! Dance will definitely be on the agenda for next fall. I have to say, I LOVE being a mom!
EJ had her hair done for the big night! Evergrace hanging out! She got so upset when she didn't get to have her hair curled!


NeNa giving her DIET COKE!

Our dragon!

Beautiful!! Our little Shirley Temple!





G and his helmet! Pop & NeNa bought it as a bribe errr reward because he said he was going to dance with me...he didn't, as you know, and still has the helmet!




Evergrace LOVES Spinellis!

G on stage! Sharp lookin man!








how cute is she?!??!?!?!?!



Their buds in the class....Maddie & Bree!




Mommy & G before the run off.....






A few sweet moments with my man!





Buddies!


Brother & Sister love HA!!!





**** I did not get near the pics I wanted! When NeNa mails me her CD I will post tons more....including a few of Evergrace in her dance outfit! It was too cute!

also, special thanks to Pop, NeNa, MiMi, Uncle Jamie, & Aunt Tina for celebrating our big night with us!











2 comments:

The Anderson family said...

cute, cute, CUTE!!!

Lindsay said...

Next time, I'm coming! I have to say, it was worth the expense. Very sweet!!!! And that pic of E. at the beauty shop - priceless!!!