Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spidermonkey....

E is a super climber, takes after her older brother. EJ never got a chance to climb, we never put her down long enough:)! As much as I adore my retro black & gold one of a kind highchair we must replace it with something that has a higher level of safety, shouldn't be that hard :)! I found the chair at a flea market when EJ was around 5 months old, I love it! Super funky & unique but at this time I am going to give all that up for function.
We start like this.....briefly Go for the turn....


hamin' it up!
And we end up like this......











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has a bit of an onery/devilish look in her eyes. I bet she's a PILL. Mary

Lindsay said...

i love the chair too. and her cutesy pie pants. can you e-mail me a squeeze of her!!!!