Thursday, March 4, 2010

One Year and Six Months!

We have lived here for 18 months! In some ways it seems like we just moved here, other ways feels like we have lived here forever! To be honest, this has been the longest hardest 18 months of our marriage. Adjusting has not been easy in the least. Around June I was done with it. I wanted to move so very very bad. I even convinced Josh we should. He applied for other jobs. I wanted nothing more than to be out of here, at any cost. I will have you know, God shut every single door. If there was any doubt whether or not we had been called to the middle of nowhere, it was answered. Things are MUCH better now. To be perfectly honest I do not completely hate living here:)! It is growing on me, like a fungus. LOL! Really, I am liking it more daily. It is hard be cause we did not choose to move here. GOD chose. We were perfectly happy in Nashville. I love Nashville and would still be there, I could have lived there forever. If it were up to me but its not. God called us here. We followed. Most people do not get it. They do not understand why. People think we lost our minds to leave EVERYTHING and move here. If you haven't been here, I am not exaggerating when I say there are zero opportunities here. Zero. God has provided for us in an amazing way. Josh has a great job! For that we are thankful. I am making friends slowly but surely. We have gotten use to the isolation and not having so much as a Target in an 1 hour and 1/2 radius. I am so very proud of Josh for whole heartily following Gods will! It is an awesome thing! I am rambling be cause it is late and I had this very conversation with someone today who did not get it. And there is only so much you can say and still be considered polite:)! And there is a good chance I crossed that line a tad.
pics from our Tuesday in a small town:)!!
Evergrace chillin at Joes!


G havin a blast!


EJ just down the slide!



Story time at the library!






Working on her craft!

0 comments: