Friday, March 5, 2010

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!

My best friend LINDSAY linked THIS post. I must agree I have had the exact same thoughts and strive to raise my children with that knowledge! I don't care if my children are happy and It is not all about them in addition I desire for them to have a world view so they know that we are incredibly wealthy. No, we do not have a huge new house or drive new or even newer cars but compared to the largest percent of the world they are amazingly blessed! Understanding that we were not given this blessing so we could have tons of junk we were blessed so we could GIVE BACK! Sow seeds NOT have a ton of things! Help reach lost souls. I have to say I am loving all the give back-consume less-radical-in the name of Jesus post that I have been reading lately!

0 comments: