Sunday, June 24, 2007

Nena & Pop Came For A Visit!

I can not describe how very excited Emery Jai was to see her Nena & Pop! This was the longest she has gone without seeing them! We had the best weekend! On Friday we went to the biggest mall! We had lunch at the most amazing restaurant. It had HUGE aquariums everywhere. Emery Jai loved it! I could not believe how much see enjoyed the fish, she would not take her eyes off of them! She pointed them out to everyone, Emery would say see fish, see fish. I guess she did not want anyone to miss them, like it was possible! The mall also had a carousel, it was E.J.'s first time to ride one. Emery liked it so much she had to ride it twice! On Saturday they took her to the zoo, of course they had a great time.
Josh and I are so very thankful for Nena & Pop. We love that they are so involved and supportive of her and us. I am grateful for the relationship I was able to have with both sets of my Grandparents, I appreciate it more the older I get. I am glad Emery Jai will have that with Nena & Pop. They are so special to her, she ask about them all of the time. We are glad to have them in our lives!


Hands off glass, is that a joke?!
I think E.J. touched every inch!

Emery can not be bothered to take a picture! She told the people behind us
see fish, see fish!!
She still won't look away!

She loved riding the mimi's (horses)!

0 comments: