Saturday, January 5, 2013

Resolutions!

It is that time of year!  I LOVE the new year!  It is exciting and a clean slate!  I have some awesome ones this year!  I hope to update regarding all of my positive progress (I will also be honest concerning lack of progress :))!

Drum roll please!!
 My one and only is put GOD first in my life day in and day out!  Simple enough right?!!?!?  I have included a few subtitles, if you will, to specify what that means to me.
*I am reading my whole bible in 90 days!
*Be a better steward of what God has blessed me with. This includes my relationships, health, time, finances, and belongings.  Basically, taking better care of what I have. 
*Focus on building positive God based relationships in my life. Speak LIFE into others! 
*Spend time helping my Children grow their relationship with the LORD!  Emery Jai gave her life to Jesus two months ago (Halleluiah!!!!!!).  Truly no greater JOY!  However, now the work has begun!  Time to cultivate a personal relationship with God through prayer, reading his word, and worship!  Also, LIVING in accordance to HIS will. 

Whew, what a list!  I can do all things when HE gives me strength!  Again, can not say enough how excited we are to start a new journey in our lives! 

0 comments: