Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year New(ish) Blog!

This is it!  The Anderson family is BACK!  Funny enough that is the theme for our little family this year, getting BACK to basics!  It is going to be a great year!  We have some plans but are leaving the details up to God!
2012 was a hard year, no surprise there.  However, we can see God's blessing in it.  I have never been closer to my LORD!  It is truly amazing!  Also, Josh and I are closer than ever.  We have walked through fire together and come out the other side much stronger as a couple.
It would take me all day to update and fill in the past year!  2013 is a fresh start in several area's of our lives, our blog will be the same FRESH!  I am so sad of all the memories that I should have forever recorded!  I am going to do a much better job this year, hand over heart girl scout promise! 

0 comments: