Thursday, June 16, 2011

Long Time No Blog..

Well, so much has gone on that really deserves separate post but I am just gonna smash it all together!
*EJ, G, & EG spent a whole week with Pop & NeNa! Boo had to come home and regroup one night. After that he did well :). The monkeys had a blast and told me they wanted to move in with Pop & NeNa, seriously. NeNa took them to VBS and they LOVED it! I went to the closing program. It was super sweet! Emery Jai and Guice did an awesome job! They both love preforming and being on stage! I am so glad they got to make these wonderful memories with Pop & NeNa! I use to stay with my Granny & Papa the week of VBS too! I wouldn't trade those memories for the world! Granny use to give us rolled coins for offering so it would weigh down the bucket more:).
*The dragon is potty trained, FINALLY! We had started a couple of times and kinda dropped the ball on it. Totally my fault. NeNa started taking her to the potty and she was using it so well when she got home she just went with it! She wouldn't wear any of her panties so NeNa had to go buy her some. Seriously, she ran around all day bare bottomed until NeNa got off work and delivered new undies:)! So excited to just have one kiddos in diapers! Except for night time of course:).

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

When I was young,I got to spend one week in the summers with my Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Bill in Little Rock. Those are memories I will cherish forever. A whole week with no brothers! Heaven!!!

Miss you! And we are only 20 minutes (and three broke down vehicles) apart!!