Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sewing!

Well technically not sewing YET, more getting ready to learn to sew. Not nearly as catchy or exciting title however! This is my sewing nook. We are bursting at the seems in this house, space is at a premium. I would rather have a sewing and crafting (no, I don't craft YET:)) room, now that I think of it there are a lot of rooms I would like to have. We are making due with what we have or in this case what we don't have. Back on topic...I asked Mom for a sewing machine for Christmas. This is a sewing and a embroidery machine! I am so excited to learn to use it. My primary motivation is sewing dresses for Emery Jai. It is extremely difficult to find sweet little girl dresses. EJ wears a size 8 or 10 depending on the cut, apparently she has crossed over to hooker clothes. It is super hard to find appropriate clothing! I could rant about this forever. I am ready to start sewing...now I just have to find time:)!

1 comments:

The Flores' said...

I am with ya on the hooker clothing!! Why is it that designers thing a little girl should look like she's ready to hit the club?? I love Targets' baby girl clothes, but LK has crossed over into the big girls clothes, and they are awful!! I commend you on your efforts!