Monday, April 18, 2011

All about the kiddos...

I was looking back over my blog and I realized how much more I use to write about the kids. I recorded things they said, what did all day on any random day, and other details. I am not sure why I stopped, I guess I just got out of the habit. This is, after all, our family scrapbook:). So back by popular demand (demanded by yours truly:)) my super popular bullet style posting about my incredible kiddos:)! *Emery Jai is preforming in NeNa's churches Easter program and she is beyond excited about it. She is our performer and in her words "Can't wait to get on stage!" She is our performer, come to think of it I do not think any of our kids have a shy bone in their body! *Guice wants a real elephant for his birthday. His Christmas list includes all kinds of livestock. *EJ, G, & E could not be more in love with H! Can I hold him is a constant question in our home. Everyone loves to pick out his clothes or run and get him a diaper or shove his bink in his mouth. *E is talking up a storm. She says a ton of words regularly and will mimic any word or phrase. She is talking mostly broken sentences but will on occasion get a complete one in. *G can often be unpredictable and extreme in his behavior. We are working on it. He is impossible to reason with if he is sleepy or sugared up or in a mood. *E is our dragon. The terrible twos have arrived, I am not sure they ever really left. *E has an very strong opinion on everything you can possibly imagine. *EJ is a huge help she is willing to do almost anything I ask. EJ is generally very well behaved, generally:). *E wants to stay in G's class at church. She says it is her class and she isn't a baby. E has no clue she is only 21 months. EJ & G are best buds who would kill each other if given half a chance. When they play well they play really good but when they don't they REALLY don't. *G is picky about his clothes. He only wants to wear shirts with motorcycles, four wheelers, or spiderman on them. He refuses to wear pants with buttons or zippers in his words they freak him out. *EJ is so close to reading! She loves to learn! *E is not potty trained although she will go potty at anytime. I am going to do that very soon. *G loves to tell us all about his dreams in great detail.

0 comments: