Monday, April 4, 2011

One Month Already??

Our newbie is one month old! Hollister is such a sweet baby. He is so good and such a happy baby! He, of course, loves to be held and nurse and nurse and nurse. H is a chubby monkey, He weighs over 11 lbs now and 24in long! We were calling him our little peanut, I think we need a new nickname:)! He is smiling and cooing. He has great head control. Hollister really likes to play on his blanket. Joshua and I are so thankful for another easy going baby. His sisters and brother love him so much! They are constantly arguing about getting to hold him, pick out his clothes, and even getting to get him a new diaper. Hollister is sleeping good. He nurses a lot at night but I am not up with him so that is a positive. He is sleeping in our bed. After his low weight at two weeks I moved him into our bed so he could nurse all night on demand. He has taken full advantage:). All smiles! Sweet grin! Hollister Timothy 1 month!

Chubbs:)!

2 comments:

The Anderson family said...

oh my goodness I think he looks a little like all the kids! I can't decide, so I will just go with CUTE!!!!

Lindsay said...

Might I suggest 'walnut'? ;)