Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mud Bath

Our Dragon took a little mud bath! She was a MESS! It was already one of those days. I had defrosted hamburger meat for supper and it was funky. Thankfully, NeNa was still in town, She and Pop were going to come to the rescue and swing some by. I was doing laundry and picking up when I heard the screams. I could not help but laugh! And, yes I grabbed my camera and snapped a couple of pics:)! I was already a bit unnerved because of the dinner situations and then had this to deal with. E didn't want to take a bath and was such a mess I didn't know where to start! I kind of got things and kids cleaned up before Pop & NeNa showed up with Mexican! So thankful for delivery:)! Pics of our little mud puppy:)!




2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my heavens! Was it in her mouth?!?!?

Unknown said...

Aww...poor baby. The pictures make me want to laugh and cry at the same time.