Monday, January 31, 2011

Emery Jai's 5th Birthday Extravaganza!!

Emery Jai's birthday was not a party in the traditional cake, ice cream, screaming kids, kind of event. EJ told us months before her big day all she wanted for her party was to go out of town with just her Daddy and I! It was a blast! We went to Hot Springs, Little Rock, and then ended up in Conway. Pop & NeNa came and got the other two monkeys for the weekend and they could not have been more excited about that:)! Josh and I had a blast hanging out with just EJ! She is the most amazing 5 year old EVER! She is excelling in school. Her teacher tells us how smart, bright, sweet, outgoing, and wonderful she is. All things we already knew, of course:). She is so well behaved at school hasn't been in trouble one time. EJ loves loves loves to learn. EJ is developing such a heart for God! She is very assertive, self-assured, and confident. Five years has flown by, I remember perfectly the day she was born and was placed in my arms! I am so very proud of the young lady she is becoming and look forward to the next 5 years. Josh and I pray above all she has a fierce love for the LORD and is obedient to his calling on her life.

***I took about a million pics. I will post at another time because my computer is on the fritz!

0 comments: