Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas with Pop & NeNa!

After opening our gifts on Christmas morning we loaded up and headed out to my parents. The kids were so ready to see them! It is a quick three hour drive;). After arriving and getting the kiddos settled Josh and I headed out for our gift, two nights AWAY! We rented a hotel room and just drove back for Christmas celebrations. It was fabulous and not near long enough! We have decided that it will for sure become a tradition for our family. The kiddlets did not mind at all and I am positive preferred it:). We celebrated with Granny Brewer and family Sunday lunch. Then Sunday night we opened gifts with Pop & NeNa and the kids got their huge gift a KITTEN! Guice was over the moon excited! Erica came up just to see his reaction it was truly priceless. We thought he was going to cry he was so excited! They are in love with lucky! I also am in love with my new embroidery and sewing machine! I had been super good this year:)! Hollister got two awesome gifts a new bouncy seat and a bassinet! I love them and not sure how NeNa knew just what to get...might have been the 50 emails I sent. HA! We are getting the matching swing too!
I didn't take a single pic and I am still SO mad at myself.....
here are a couple I lifted of the web of H's goodies!!!





0 comments: