Friday, December 31, 2010

29 WEEKS!

Hello third trimester!! I am on the down hill slide now, too bad I feel like this pregnancy has slowed to a crawl! I am ready ready READY! Not because I am uncomfortable or anything, I feel awesome, I just was to hold him and kiss his sweet face! I am very much enjoying this pregnancy, every single kick, punch, and bump I am so grateful for. As mentioned in the previous post I got some seriously cool baby gear for Christmas, or Hollister did I should say:). Now we just need the matching swing, hint hint Joshua:)! Also, a My Ride 65 for him and we should be set! I am waiting to see if our one size fits all cloth diapers are in face one size fits all. I plan on using cloth diapers exclusively. NeNa is making a matching diaper bag and sling out of super cute fabric I found! Yes, I just got a new sewing machine but I have no clue how to use it:)! I have decided to not go all out in the nursery, I will use G's bedding. I am planing on going all out on bedrooms soon! Lovin Pottery Barn's shared spaces! I will for sure find cheaper alternatives however:)!
We are going to do a 4D ultrasound. I am super excited. I think the pics are a bit weird and for the most part look nothing like the newborn BUT I need another peek at him! I will have a growth scan somewhere around 36 weeks but can't wait that long:)! I have a check up next week and will schedule it then. I will also start seeing the doctor every two weeks! Hopefully that help things seem like they are moving along!
Belly Pics soon:)!

0 comments: