Friday, November 5, 2010

the things they say...

I really wish is could recall every single word my kids have spoken. I know there will come a time, most likely, that recalling even major events in their little lives will be a struggle. It is truly the reason I blog! Okay, so now I am crying! Crazy preggo:)! Moving on....
Guice told me today that Jesus lives in our hearts then asked where baby Jesus lived!
Emery Jai is obsessed with "AB patterns" and has taken it upon herself to teach us all about them and also give about 100 examples a day!
Guice loves to talk about God and Jesus and asks a ton of questions about them. He has stumped me on several occasions.
Emery Jai is soaking up everything she can. She loves to learn and ask a ton of questions.
Guyboo & EJ talk all the time about what they are going to be when they grow up and who they are going to marry. EJ can't wait to move out & G says he will live at home with his Momma and wife:). EJ wants to be a doctor and Guice is going to be a football player.
Evergrace says a lot....she will hit or bite or pinch and then say sorry, and then do it again:).
Guice loves to play server when we are getting ready to sit down to eat. He carries the plates and sits out all the condiments.
E loves to tell her brother & sister NO and STOP and DON'T!
Of course there are a ton more thing but I can't remember this second.....post to be continued:)!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love this kind of post! And what a girl that E is going to be!!!