Thursday, November 4, 2010

20 weeks 6 days!

I had a fantastic check up on our little man yesterday. My blood pressure was 110/70, Holister's Heartbeat was 153, and I measured 23 cms! Dr. R said my ultrasound report could not have been more perfect, music to my ears! I have one more monthly then I move on to every two weeks! I know it is just going to fly by because of the Holidays and then EJ's fifth birthday. We are going to be busy, busy until March and then even busier after:)!
My favorite part of this pregnancy has been Emery Jai and Guice's reaction to it! They are so excited and constantly talking to Holister. He really feels like a part of our family already. Josh has been feeling kicks for about a week and a half now! LOVE IT! So amazingly special to share that moment with each other! We are just savoring every moment of this pregnancy we can and very thankful for our 4th child, second son Holister!

0 comments: