Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Giving Thanks 2010!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We were so busy! We had lunch with Mimi & Papa and 60 additional family members. The house was packed for sure! Emery Jai, Guice, and Evergrace loved playing with all their cousins! We left shortly after lunch and headed for Pop & Nena's! It was the longest drive EVER! The weather was nasty and the kids were fussy! We made it in time for dinner and it was delicious and worth the drive. The kiddos stay with their Grandparents, Josh and I turned around and drove home I had to work on Friday. The kids loved spending the weekend with Pop & Nena! G asked NeNa why she lived so far away and told her she needed to live closer so he could see her everyday! Sweet boy!
We have so very much to be thankful for! I could write a novel. I do have to record what EJ & G are thankful for. EJ said she was thankful for her family and God. G is thankful for the nice cat that doesn't bite or scratch or run away that he is getting for Christmas. G has asked Pop & NeNa for a kitten and is convinced he is getting it. Probably because he always gets what he asks for:). I asked E what she was thankful for but she didn't have much to say:)!
I pray everyone had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! I know we sure did!

0 comments: