Sunday, November 21, 2010

23 weeks!!

Time is a flying by! I am feeling wonderful and Hollister is moving like a mad man, LOVE those little kicks! They are very visible from the outside now. My hormones were basically out of control for the past two weeks but thankfully I think they have calmed down. I had a horrible throat issue for a whole week it was NO fun! So thankful to be on the mend. I am craving ham, swiss, & cream cheese sandwiches, odd I know. We got a baby bed and a changing table this week and Guice could not be more excited! He keeps looking at it, sooo sweet! EJ & G's involvement in this pregnancy has been precious! I also bought a couple of new gowns. My favorite newborn clothing are gowns! I have a ton but NEEDED two more:). Mom is on the hunt for the perfect going home outfit. All my kids have worn crisp cotton dressy outfits home, super sweet! I have spent a ton of time looking for baby bedding and found a pattern that I love so Mom is going to take up quilting:)!
Here is the belly:)!! Mr. Hollister has had a growth spurt it seems!










1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love that dress! You look great!