Friday, October 15, 2010

Streptococcus....

Strep Throat has struck the Anderson household. Guice, Evergrace, and yours truly are infected. I hope EJ & Josh can stay in the clear! EJ because I can't stand seeing my kiddo's sick and Josh because he is the BIGGEST baby ever when he doesn't feel well. Just keepin' it real! We have been blessed it isn't super terrible. Guice and Evergrace are being super good considering. We took Guice in this morning and received his diagnoses. E and I fell sick a short 5 hours later. The pharmacist laughed when we came in for our antibiotics. I am glad she found humor in the situation:). So Evergrace and Guice are on their first rounds of antibiotics ever. I am a bit sad that E is taking them this early but so grateful for modern medicine at the same time! Guice didn't want to take his because it is pink! The pharmacist told him it was boy pink that did the trick! He is fine with it now! Being concerned with taking pink meds coming from a boy with painted nails is a bit funny:)! Guice and Evergrace are improving greatly with just a couple doses of medication, very very thankful!

2 comments:

The Anderson family said...

oh no! feel better soon!!

Lindsay said...

Boo on the coccus family that has infected yours!

I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you!

L