Monday, June 28, 2010

Preoccupied..

Honestly, all I can do is think about moving! I have never been this excited to move! This is our final destination. This will be our 10th move in a smidgen over 5 years. This is it, and the house is worth the 9 prior moves leading up. I have always imagined our forever house as at least 2 stories and and approximately 100 years old. After experiencing that life with three small children, I am so over it. Our new to us house is one single story, can't express how excited I am to be the owner of one story ranch style house! NO MORE STAIRS! woooo hooo! okay, moving on:). Also we will have 5 bedrooms. Each of the kiddos will have one and still have one to spare! Gone are the days of Evergrace sleeping in the dinning room and not having room for guests. Josh & I are beyond thrilled! I am repainting all of our scuffed up furniture damaged by an absurd amount of moving! We take possession tomorrow! I have been counting down the days! Only one to go!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ahhhh! Did you get a house with a guestroom just for me??!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHA!

Love you!