Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Happy 11 Months To My Angel Baby!

Evergrace is less than a month from her first birthday! I am, yes, even with this being my third, shocked at how fast the first year flies by! Evergrace babbles a ton. When I tell her no she yells at me then presses her tiny lips together! Sister sassy! She can hold her own with her two older siblings. I could just sit and watch the three of them play all day. Not that they would ever spend a whole day playing sweetly, but the tiny bit of time they do is a joy to watch:)! She can say bye bye, MOMMA, daddy, hi, red, and no. She is a climber. She climbed in the refrigerator to grab cheese of the top rack. Her most impressive stunt happened when she climbed in to a covered slide at Joe's Dog House and I had a panicked because I couldn't find her! I was almost in tears! She was happily playing in a slide! She likes to climb the stairs and play in the potty. She isn't walking but very very close! She love the moby wrap still but has also started liking the ring sling again, good news for me. She loves food all food! Is still breastfeeding:)! We plan on continuing nursing for a while. She only likes to drink water. She wears 18-24 month clothes and is on the second to last snap on her cloth diapers. We are head over heels in love with our dragon! She is a handful but she is our handful!

This picture was taken one year ago today! I was 35 weeks!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

whoa baby! aren't you glad she's out?! can't wait to see you guys!