Saturday, May 1, 2010

For the record...

I fell in a hole today and twisted my ankle... really, really, bad. Our loyal family dog, Bethlehem ran inside to get me help. I am so proud of her. See, normally she runs for the mountains (I do not hold this against her. I would run for the mountains if EJ, G, & E were my "owners"). This time she went to find me help. She has secured her place in the Anderson household for many years to come. Josh had to carry me inside, I am sure the neighbors were taking pics and video for YouTube. Josh hit my head on the door, hard. Last time he carried me over the threshold it went a lot smoother. I was, however, about 40 lbs lighter. That is neither here nor there. I finally waved the white flag of surrender and had my wonderful friend rescue me or the kids according to them. I was in, their words, "no fun." They are currently having a ball at Brenda's home. Evergrace too. This is the longest I have ever been away from her chubby little knees. It has been about 2 hours. I am anxiously awaiting the hubs to bring me sweet relief, ibuprofen. Can't have the good stuff because of all the lactating I do!
That is it for the record.

4 comments:

The Anderson family said...

oh no!! sprained ankles are the worst! feel better soon!

The Flores' said...

perhaps God felt you needed a break, and had to force you to do it to get you to take one ;) enjoy the small break, rest, and hope your pain eases soon!

Lindsay said...

Hey, this reminds me of a girl I know in high school... she was walking right beside me and ...woops? where'd she go? where'd she go? in a man-hole? Yep, that'd be you! Except that time, you didn't hit bottom did you? I'm still laughing about that.

Get better soon!!!

Lindsay said...

okay already! phooey on the blog hiatus. do i need to mail you a camera? LOL