Friday, October 9, 2009

Updates Updates Get Your Updates!!!

So very much has been going on and I have blogged so very little! For shame! I have been very busy seeking the Lord, preparing for a bible study, being a wife to the most wonderful man, mom to 3 very bright and spirited kids, and tons of other things that make my life ever so wonderful! I have just a second and wanted to do updates on the kiddos! This is after all my virtual scrapbook!
The kiddos Stats!
Emery Jai 3 yrs & 7 mos 45inches tall & 52 lbs!
Guice 2 yrs & 1 mo 40 inches tall & 36 lbs!
Evergrace 2 mo....waiting for her well child check up on the 15th!

Emery Jai never ceases to amaze me at what she says/does! She is for sure a constant source of entertainment! One night she went to bed crying because I would not let her ride the bus to hair cutting school! I tried my best to explain there are certain steps to follow before cosmetology school. EJ was not having any of it!
Guice is following in his sisters footsteps! After we read our night time story involving a lion & zebra's he had to call Pop & check on Levi! How smart is he? He loves to talk on the phone as does Emery Jai. When I hang up after a conversation I hear them both say who was that and what did they have to say.
Emery Jai & Guice are out of our bed! WOOOHOOOOWOOO! They now sleep in EJ's bed! The transition could not have gone better! Seriously, no tears at all! Emery Jai will tell me she is not scared because God sent all his Angels to protect and watch over her! AMAZING! They even fall asleep on their own! My babies are growing up!
Evergrace is doing very well nursing all the time and is super healthy! She is rolling over from front to back, reaching for toys, and cooing all the time.
Guice loves spiders. When he sees a spider web he says "Oh, there is a spider web. Where is the spider?" and then will not rest until he finds it!
Guice is now in Little Lambs, he has moved out of the nursery! We did a trial run with him last Sunday and he did wonderful. Usually, kids are 3 before they move up but G did so good he started early. Mrs. Jaime said he did great, sat still, and answered questions about the bible story!
Emery Jai loves to learn. We have started working on preschool and she loves it. When I ask her a question and she gets it wrong she will have me repeat the question until she gets it right!
Evergrace is sleeping very well at night she goes down around 11 and wakes up about 7:30! She is the first one of my kids to sleep this much, I still wake up constantly to check on her:)!
EJ & G LOVE Evergrace so much! If she makes the tiniest noise they yell for me to check on her! They fight over who gets to hold her or pick out her clothes!
Guice would stay outside all day long! The past several days have been rainy and nasty. He is a very grumpy boy! He is a lot like his namesake!
One evening at supper we had a very interesting conversation, the topic revolved around if Jesus ever went to timeout, if Angles lied, and did God hit. Want to take a guess at what behavior issues we are having at our house?
Guice is super picky about his clothes. They have to fit just right. His trousers (this is what he calls his khaki's) have to cover his shoe strings or he pulls on them until they do!
Emery Jai now only wants to wear pants, she, in her own words, is over dresses!
Dance is going great! Emery Jai & Guice are super excited about the recital coming up in the spring.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the details on the clothing issues. TROUSERS!?!?! Where did he even hear that?

How sad to hear that EJ is 'over' dresses. I wish Rodney would get OVER wolverine. He's a bit obsessed.