Friday, October 9, 2009

Best Place To Eat In Mena!!

We LOVE the Branding Iron! It is fabulous! I am not just saying that because my one & only manages it, either! The kiddos want to eat there all the time. We keep the number low because they think they work there too! They will yell for their Daddy while he is working...not the best situation:). Josh asked Guice what he wanted to order Guice responded McDonald's! Emery Jai has ordered for herself for over 2 years & Guice has for about a year now. They are really good at it. EJ & G expect their own menu to read, I know we eat out way too much!
EJ waiting patiently on her food! G with his camera taking pics, I have no idea where he gets that:)!

EJ & G!!

Of course Evergrace was there too she was just hanging out close to me, as always!!


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

B-4 R. was born, I had this idea in my head that he would NEVER eat fast food. It didn't happen. He knows just what he wants at every place in town.

Taco Bell "Bee-toh & a Roll-up please"

McDonalds "Hamburgah burgah burgah and a yoh-gut"

Sonic "Hamburgah burgah burgah"

Sit down restaurant "Cheese please"

Crazy kiddos.

Lindsay said...

Oh, and I have to say that EG was getting the best meal in the house, anyway!!!! And you can't get less expensive than that, can ya?