Tuesday, June 16, 2009

33 WK APPT!

All is well! It was an exciting appointment, only because I took both of the kiddos! I thought it would be just a "regular", as in I would keep all my clothes on, appointment. No such luck! I had my Group B Strep test today. The kids reactions were priceless:). Anyway, everything looks great! I am measuring 38 cms, this makes me feel so much better about feeling and looking so very preggers! I am a little worried that at 38 I will measure 42! That would be miserable! We (Dr. M, Sabrina, and I) are, apparently, on a "don't ask don't tell" policy when it comes to my weight. I am GREAT with that:)! My blood pressure was wonderful at 120/70! Her heart rate was great 150's. She was super active during the appointment. Dr M & Sabrina felt her kick. She is head down and has no room to turn. I go back in two weeks the it will be every week! Our baby will be here soon!

0 comments: