Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This & That!

*EJ told us a couple of days ago that she needed $100 to spend on Hannah Montana. I had no idea she knew who she was. We do not have "shows" at our house. They are only allowed to watch certain movies, and only at nap time. So where she picked this up who knows!
*G then promptly asked for $100 and held out his hand.
*EJ & G like to have belly shots taken:).
*G had his first tick, he got mad that I took it off. He then asked for more!
*Emery Jai was bitten by fire ants, she never cried or complained! It hurt me way worse than her!
*EJ & G like to say "My Day!" Which to them means they get to pick out what movie we watch and what we eat. It is very funny to hear them fuss back and forth, they are now true siblings:)!
*EJ can't stand to pick up toys. She says anything to try and get out of it. Guice does not mind at all, he is my little helper!
*Guice loves Rollo's! This is super sweet to me because my Granny Nina loved Rollo's, she always had them in her purse. I also crave them like crazy when expecting.....it is just sweet.
*G can fill in words while we read, he says he is reading:). EJ is very quick to correct him, of course.
*EJ is having a fit for a dog. Memorial day at Papa & Memaw's there was a tiny mini-pin mix. EJ fell in love! That night while Josh and I were getting them to sleep. Josh noticed she was crying! I have to say Emery Jai is not a crier, screamer, yeller, you bet but she does not cry! I held her and she started telling us how badly she wanted a puppy, I thought her Daddy was going to go out right then and steal her one! I did what any good parent would do shift the responsibility. I told her that NeNa would be looking for a puppy store.
*G's favorite number is 2-8. Everything is 2-8.
*Emery Jai is very interested in time now. She ask what time it is 100 times a day, not at all annoying:)!

0 comments: