Thursday, May 28, 2009

31 WKS!

I am now EIGHT months! Very exciting! It is strange, I feel so close yet forever away from meeting this little one. I am sure once the pregnancy is over and I am holding that sweet little bundle of sheer joy, I will say it flew by. We have not settled on a name. I made a grave mistake. I created a poll on Baby Center, I do not recommend this those women are viscous! I know as long as we like it blah blah blah....... I just want the baby to like it too! I am having all the regular preggo symptoms: heartburn, backaches, pelvic pain, and so on and so forth. I no longer sleep at night, not so much fun. I am super hot, like heat radiating from inside! I did not experience this with Guice but did with EJ, must be a female fetus thing:). With EJ I slept with the a.c. full blast, it was December. Josh was so very cold he moved rooms! Now, almost June, it is much worse. Heat + no sleep = cranky Jess! We are in single digit count down! Unless, of course I go over which is a possibility. I went 10 days over with EJ, more than a month past full term. I do not want to focus to much on a date. This very well could be an August baby. She would be the only one of us without a "J" birthday month! My appointment with Dr. M is on Tuesday. Please be in prayer that I am measuring closer to 31 wks, that our baby is healthy.
A little bit about our monkey!
How your baby's growing:This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

0 comments: