Saturday, March 7, 2009

EJ and her style!

I have to admit, I am one of those moms! I let my kids dress themselves about 99% of the time. Why sweat the small things? I really have to pick my battles with these two and clothing is just not a priority! I choose everything else for them, when and what they eat, when they sleep, play, what and when they watch T.V.. So the one thing they can do is pick out what they wear. EJ wears her rubber boots to church about every Sunday. She loves them. G just got a blue pair and also wears them every chance he gets! Today was a very special outfit, the pic does not do it justice! Her "pants" are black ruffle tights! Oh, and she is wearing it out of the house. She has a play date with Sydney today and is going shopping with NeNa.
She has her own style for certain!
**I have to admit that I am trying to manipulate the situation this summer:)! EJ is going Suri, all dresses! Seriously, I am on the hunt for super cute summer dresses......We shall see if it works! I have a feeling, however, they will sit in her closet along with tons of other super sweet clothes she is just not in to, or be worn with rubber boots!

0 comments: