Friday, January 2, 2009

10 WKS 1 DAY!

Is it just me or is this the loooongest pregnancy EVER? I am only 1/4th of the way done and it feels as if I have been expecting for 6 months, honestly! I am very thankful to be expecting I just wish it would hurry up already:)! We had a bit of a scare on Sunday, Josh and I went to the ER, I had a scan on Monday. PRAISE GOD everything looks perfect! Our little bean is measuring right on and is extraordinarily cute! I have spent the last week at my Mom & Dad's, just as a precaution I was put on bed rest for a week. I am due on G's 2nd Birthday, July 30th! Happy Birthday Guy-boo:)! Honestly I look like I am 6 months it is crazy! There is only one little one, I have a pic to prove it! It must have something to do with being preggers 3 times in less than 3 years, you think? Be sure to VOTE on what you think it is! Seriously, delurk already and VOTE! Friends of friends and whoever else is welcome to participate it is easy to play! Just click the link! The game name is baby3forandersons! Josh, EJ, and I think pink! G is hoping for blue!
just so you all know........
Josh was 2 weeks over due and weighed 10 lbs
I was a couple weeks early (planed c-section due to breech presentation) and weighed 8lbs 2 oz
EJ was 41 weeks 3 days and weighed 9 lbs 3 oz
G was EARLY 39 weeks 3 days and weighed 8 lbs 11 oz
There will be a PRIZE for the winner!

0 comments: