Monday, October 27, 2008

STILL HERE!!!

I know, I have neglected my blog! We are so very busy! I am having a very hard time (so are the kiddos) adjusting to working, I am aching to be a SAHM. I am praying that I will be again, soon. Other than that, all is well! We purchased a new home, we close on the 15th! We love it! I will post pics when I can. It sits on 2 1/2 acres and is a little bit of a fixer upper, stay tuned for dazzling before and afters! The kiddos are wonderful. They love church, spending tons of time with family, and seeing their Daddy a lot more. EJ loves signing in the choir and G is very fond of his Papa. Josh and I are teaching Sunday School, the teens. We are very excited. We are attending First Assembly and loving it. It was a better fit than The Crossing. Although we have just been attending for a few short weeks it already feels like home! I hope to post new pics of the kids very soon! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Nic said...

Glad to hear everything is going good.

Lindsay said...

Miss Miss Missing You!!!

Lindsay