Friday, October 17, 2008

10/31/2008....Just another day.....

The Anderson family will not be participating in Halloween at all this year. I struggled with this last year but decided to dress the kiddos up. Besides what could be wrong with dressing up the kids in super cute outfits and taking them around to friends and family to be oooohhhhed and awwwwhhhed over? Well, apparently a lot! The more I read about it the more I am convinced that my family does not need to participate in it at any level. My good friend, Linzi, really pushed me to think about it and I am very glad she did!
Click HERE, HERE, HERE or HERE to read more about it! I do not agree with every single word of these sites but I do agree with enough of them to decide that my family should not partake in Halloween.

0 comments: