Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our (newest:) Home!

Here it is! In all its bad carpet(there is hardwoods under it) and 1970's paneling glory! All joking aside I really love the house and where it is! We are planing for a garden, chicken coop, and who knows what else! I LOVE the acreage, there are mature pear, apple, and peach trees! We are so very blessed! I will share the story of the house soon, when we get moved in. If there was any question if we were to be in Mena serving God, the house story answered it! not the greatest pics, i lifted them from the real estate site.
a little bit of Anderson trivia....The man of my dreams (aka Joshua) and I have been married 3 years (4 in March) and we have moved 7 times! Two of those times was moving our stuff into a storage building...but still! When we move into our home it will be EIGHT! And I am NOT going to say I am done, as sure as I do we will be called to be missionaries in Zimbabwe! Josh and I are in agreement that we will just buy new things:).

3 comments:

The Anderson family said...

What a nice home! How exciting! Congrats!

The Flores' said...

I know you are so excited to have a space to yourself again. It's lovely, congratulations!!

Paige said...

congrats!