Thursday, October 30, 2008

And the blessings continue....

We received amazing news last night! Our church is going to pay for Josh to attend seminary! How wonderful is that?!?!?!?! He will also be able to continue to work full time. The program is basically correspondence, he does have to travel to Hot Springs once a month and spend the weekend. The program is three eight month courses. It begins in January. It is through the Assembly of God Church (I know you wanted to know;). I am sure some of my readers (aka my family)are unsure about us being members of a Pentecostal (no, I do not have to wear dresses and grow my hair out, there are different types of Pentecostal churches, who knew?!?:) church but it is where we belong. It is not for everyone! I pray that we can all look past religious labels and see the bigger picture!

0 comments: