Thursday, October 30, 2008

15 MONTHS!

Our little man is 15 months today, sorry still no pics:)! He learns something new daily and is talking up a storm. When I get home from work he runs to me saying "love you!" So sweet! He is using two words together on occasion but not regularly. His vocabulary is over 50 words. He is weighing in at around 30 lbs. He loves playing with his sister and climbing on everything! G really enjoys reading and says book constantly. I am working on limiting the number of times he nurses but it is not going well. One day last week when I returned home from work he ran to me saying "Ninnie Ninnie!" He is addicted to the boob;)! He likes to pick out what clothes he wears and what spoon he uses and any and everything else, very head strong and independent! He is showing signs (hiding to poop, pooping at the same time daily, and telling me he wants his diaper changed) of being ready to potty train. I hope that in the next couple of months I will be home and able to accomplish this. EJ was potty trained at 17 months and that is my goal with G. Only 2 more months (hopefully) of diapers wooooo hooooo!!!!

0 comments: