Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This & That, That & This!

*EJ loves Spider Man! She watched about 2 min. of the movie with her Daddy before announcing "Spider Man is cute! I am going to marry me some Spider Man!" Now he is all she talks about! She says "Spider Man comes in the window and takes me in his truck to a restaurant." It is so funny, her Daddy is not as amused!
*G has a huge personality for such a little guy! He is making his likes and dislikes perfectly clear! His fits include flailing around, hitting, biting, and screaming. For those of you who said lighting would not strike twice, that Guice would be a calmer easier kid, you were way wrong!
*Emery Jai loves to talk of the phone. She has to talk to everyone after I am finished. She keeps them on the phone forever, I tell people just to hang up when they are done because she will never be:)! She comes by it honestly!
*She loves the show Top Chef, she thinks Josh's job is just like that!
*EJ likes to pick out the restaurant we eat at, she will say "I want Mexican" or "I need Chinese chicken". She also likes to order for herself.
*G is standing for around 30 seconds unassisted.
*We are busy planning for company, MiMi, Uncle Chris, Aunt Jessica, and of course BABY AYDEN are coming the first of June! EJ is so excited she keeps asking how many more days!
*EJ loves to have her toes painted but not pink or a girly color, they are blue.
*G's eating is very sporadic. Somedays he does great and eats a ton other days he just picks at his food. His favorite is fruit, he is a little fruit bat just like his sister.
*G is signing milk, more, and on occasion water!
*EJ told Josh "Let's flip this house and buy another one." While watching Moving Up she told me "I like that bathroom better than mine." and finally she announced "I NEED a pool in my backyard!"
*EJ was kicking her ball around the backyard when she said "I am going to kick my ball to the sun!" I responded "To the sun?", she said "Yes to the sun!" Emery Jai kicked the ball as hard as she could and it flew up into the air all of 7 inches to which EJ said "Almost to the sun!" EJ is crazy about the sun and moon, she always points it out and comments on how big, amazing, or bright it is.
**we really do not watch that much television, this particular post is misleading in that department but we do eat out that much:).