Thursday, May 8, 2008

Don't Blink!

I suggest not ever blinking as a mom. You might miss an incredibly sweet and endearing moment. But, more likely your little angel babies will get into something and make a bigger mess than you could possibly imagine. I think it is a special talent of children, Emery Jai and Guice can make a huge mess, seemingly without effort. For the record I have called poison control 4 times in my career as a mommy. 3 for EJ and 1 time for G. If this were a "real" job I would have received a pink slip by now.

Here are just 2 of the messes my kids made yesterday. There were several more. Emery Jai utilized Monday's water and food to make a delicious dish on her stove that made me gag. Guice managed to empty a spill proof sippy on the couch. EJ for no known reason threw her food in the floor after she ate her lunch. She calmly announce "all done, thank you so much for lunch". I watched her do it then she claimed G had done it when I wasn't looking. She is a little story teller.
EJ got into the lotion!

So proud!
Guice chewed the A&D ointment! It was a huge greasy mess!