Monday, March 3, 2008

Stroller....

I had been wanting this stroller forever, NeNa finally took pity on me and got it. It is mine and Josh's birthday gift. Our birthdays came a couple months early but I was in desperate need of a new stroller. The old one was a single umbrella, Emery Jai would not ride in it. Guice has outgrown the sling (yes, I am sad:). He is just to heavy to lug around for longer than 15 min. or so. I still plan on using the sling for nursing when we are out, I can nurse and walk so there is not that much interruption in activities. Anyway, we really only need a double but went for the triple because we will need it eventually if all goes according to plan :). So far I love it, it is supper easy to fold down, not overly heavy (40lbs), the handle is tall enough (a must have for above average height moms) and it is big but not huge. 3 years ago I would have laughed hysterically if any one would have told me I would be asking for a stroller for my birthday! It is funny how when your a mom what you want suddenly becomes what your kids need!


0 comments: