Monday, March 3, 2008

Oh my...

Other moms tell me that I will look back at this time in my childs life and miss it, that this is the best time. People said that same thing about high school and it could not have been farther from the truth.....
The stage in particular is the ever dreaded terrible two's!

NeNa, the kids, and I went shopping at Wal-Mart. On the way home E.J. started saying "I need to poop at a restaurant, I need to poop at a restaurant!" She really wanted to stop and eat, she loves to eat out.
Last night she leaned over and ever so sweetly said "Mommy your my pooping little angel."
She keeps asking for a basset hound and says she will name it Barbecue Sauce!
When E.J. does something she knows she is not allowed to do she will draw attention to it by saying "What did Emery Jai do?"
Emery Jai will get something she is not supposed to have then go sit in time out so she can play with it. She is not allowed to sit in time out and play with things, I do not know where she got this.
When I go to put her in time out she will run screaming to Pop or NeNa yelling "Help me Help me!"
When I try to explain things to her, like the dangers of stairs, she closes her eyes and will nod her head very dramatically while saying OOOOKKKAAYYY over and over.
Once I thought she was really listening to me, finally! Come to find out it wasn't me she was looking at, E.J. said "Mom you need a tissue, you have a bugger."

0 comments: