Monday, March 10, 2008

Our New Home...

Josh & I bought our first home together! I cannot even explain how excited we are! Home ownership has been a goal of ours for awhile, but it was put on the back burner while we figured out the one income situation, had babies, and moved states (not necessarily in that order:)! It was well worth the wait! It is in a small town just outside of Franklin, it is a very nice area. The home is everything we wanted, 3 bedrooms 2 full baths, a play room,single story (i am so ready not to have stairs, EJ is fearless around them. It gives me panic attacks), fenced in backyard, and a quite area. It is so perfect, we could not be more pleased with the house. Some of you know that we almost bought a home this time last year but backed out right at closing, I am so glad we did. Ever heard, Thank God for unanswered prayers? That is so the case with the house situation.

I have not seen it, only pics. Josh was the one doing the house hunting. It drove me nuts! We closed on the house this afternoon. The kids, the grandparents, and I are leaving out for our new home tomorrow at 5 a.m.! It cannot get here fast enough!
Our First House!!





0 comments: