Wednesday, March 12, 2008

No place like home...

So we are here, I have seen it in real life and I love it! The area is wonderful. It is like living in the country, you pass a horse farm on the way out to it (the farm gives riding lessons, I am sure we will be taking advantage of that in the near future). At the same time it is only 10-15 min. away from every store you could imagine and a gigantic mall (yes, I need to contact shoppers anonymous)! We are on a dead end street which is wonderful. The house is very nice, it has some wallpaper "issues" that need to be addressed but other than that and some minor updating (fixtures and such) it is lovely. For the first time we can spread out, it is so nice. I am very anxious to do complete and total makeovers on each and every room! But Josh keeps calming me down and reminding me that it is a work in progress:). Emery Jai was unbelievably precious, she walked around saying "My new house, I like my new house." She went straight for the backyard to kick around her soccer ball. I guess I should mention Guice is enjoying his new space, although he would like the unpacking to get done a little quicker so all the attention could be focused back where it belongs, on him! The house, apparently, came with a couple of outside cats, we did not even have to pay extra:)! EJ is working on getting them tame enough to pet, I am not sure of her approach. She runs after them full throttle, something tells me there is a better way. That's about it in a nutshell, Joshua and I are so grateful for this. Yesterday we would just look at each other and smile then tear up, it has been an emotional couple of days. I am going to post pics soon, it is currently 5 a.m. I am still to excited to sleep.

0 comments: