Sunday, March 30, 2008

A conversation between EJ & I....

I have recently introduced Emery Jai to cartoons. Until now she hasn't really watched T.V. only the occasional Baby Show, I thought I needed to introduce her to something besides midwifery. It is only a matter of time until she embarrasses me completely in public. EJ has already broken NeNa's water with a spoon! She still has very limited TV time. EJ did not really get the cartoon thing, I had to explain that it was pretend. Emery Jai did not understand why animals were talking:). Today we were watching some show and the girl started cleaning up her toys. The conversation went something like this....
Emery Jai see that girl picking up her toys?
Yes.
Why don't you pick up your toys like her?
Mom, she is just pretending.

0 comments: