Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Post For My SNL!

As most of you know I am a huge advocate of "wearing" babies. I love my Maya Wrap. In the how to video it shows how to carry two babies. My sister in law Jessica* and I were talking about it. I thought I should give it a try. In case you are wondering, it is not comfortable (50 + lbs of babies strapped to me) and I can not move my arms.
Here you go Jess- 2 babies in slings! I could have been in the baby Carl video**!

*** *my snl and i have the same name! how crazy is that! we also have other things in common: we are both very tall 5 10 and 5 11, we worked in hospitals until we quit to stay home, we had baby boys within three weeks of each other, and we have brown eyes (i am 97% sure of that) and brown hair (sorry to ruin the illusion, i color my hair, for those of you who thought i was a natural blond:)).

**the baby carl video is a must see, it is supremely funny!

***i cut my face out on purpose, it was hideous! i set the timer on my camera and took the pic all by myself!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: