Friday, December 28, 2007

Look What I Did!

I cut ALL of my hair off and colored it! I really like it! The color is not showing up very well in these pics, it is a mocha brown with a hint of red. It is a very drastic change, I was very overdue! Before I got preggers with E.J. I changed my hair all of the time. It has been every color pink and black included. I grew tired of the mom pony tail and needed to cut it off. The blond highlights were also on my nerves. I had that style for way to long, 3 years or more! The cut is very very short in the back and longer in the front (reverse mullet), think Posh Spice ( I am sure people are going to mistake me for her all of the time now, that will be such a hassle :). Anyway, I love being a mom it is the absolute best thing. However, I do not want to look like a have kids! And for awhile now I think the fact that I am a mom was all to apparent to everyone! I think my new hair cut/color takes away a little bit of the mommyness from my look. Now I just need to lose this extra 30 lbs of baby weight and I will be good to go :)!
I was going to wait and shock Josh but I decided to post it on the blog so he could get a sneak peek! Josh says that if I ever decided to divorce him, he will find out from a blog post :)! This is a safer bet anyway. This way Josh can think about what he is going to say BEFORE he says it. And I am going to make an effort not to read into what he says.


0 comments: