Saturday, November 17, 2007

Winter Hats!

It was a beautiful day in Nashville today, Emery Jai wanted to spend the day at the park feeding the birds. Emery Jai loves the birds, she wants to catch one so bad. The pigeons are so tame she can touch them. I know, gross! On the way we stopped off and bought the kids winter hats. Emery Jai had spotted hers a couple of weeks ago. She had to have it. Josh and I disagreed on which hat Guice should wear. I wanted a white one with a super cute but masculine puff on the top. Josh tried to convince me he needed a regular blue one! We finally found one we could both agree on. I might have to go back for the white one!
Disclaimer: Josh dressed Emery Jai, I had nothing to do with it! She looks like a Russian orphan!
Daddy & Emery Jai!

Guice wishing he was at home eating!
Come here bird!
Going down the slide!
Maybe these birds will let me pet them!



0 comments: