Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Where is Emery Jai?

You guessed it more funny/cute stories about my little girl! A couple of days ago Josh had just left for work. I had laid Guice down for a nap and used the restroom. Then I noticed something strange, Emery Jai was not underfoot. I went and looked in the living room, no sign of her. I called her name, looked in all of the rooms, and also the closets, nothing! I started to panic. I checked the front door the deadbolt was locked, so I knew she could not have gotten out. I made one more sweep around this time I included the screened in porch and cabinets, again nothing. I looked at the front door and thought I know she did not unlock the deadbolt open the door go out shut the door and then lock it with the house keys behind her. Then I thought well maybe she did. I opened it no sign of E.J.. At this point I had tears in my eyes, I kept checking Guice to make sure he did not disappear also! By this time I was screaming for her. I had looked everywhere. I shouted "Emery Jai where are you", not expecting an answer. To my surprise I heard a little girls voice say "Emery Jai is under the bed!" That little squirt hid under the bed! I can not tell you the amount of relief that swept over me! Under the bed has turned into her favorite little hiding place.
Oh you found me!

0 comments: