Saturday, October 13, 2007

I Heart Fall!

It is finally here sweater wearin' weather! I absolutely love fall. I love the weather the clothes the holidays everything! I am so glad it feels like autumn. I took pictures of the kiddos in their long sleeve outfits. Although they wore long sleeves before the weather dictated it. Emery Jai out grew all of her summer clothes the last of August. There was just noway I was going to buy anymore shorts and tshirts. So E.J. has on occasion debut her fall wardrobe. Guice has also worn a couple of fallish outfits. He needed to wear them before he out grew them!

Emery Jai and Guice!Can you see the meanness? It is like it just spills out of her!
E.J. & Guice!
So cute! Sister & Brother!

He is the cutest little guy! He looks so old/big in this pic! He is growing much too fast.

0 comments: